We brought our sweet baby home on a snowy blizzardy type day.
It is hot now.
It is summer.
It is July…
And our baby is FOUR freaking MONTHS OLD! Look at how much she has changed from when she was just four weeks old.
The difference between a 4 week old and 4 month old feels infinitely different. She definitely has less hair. Her fingers are still super long like the rest of her. So much changes so fast. Her little personality is starting to take shape. She has little coo-versations, giggles, smiles, grabs, scoots and sleeps. I swear, yesterday, she fit perfectly in a 3 month onesie but today I couldn’t get the darn thing buttoned. It is fun to watch her grown and change but I would not wish this time away. I savor every laugh, smile and noise.
No official weight or height for this month yet. Her unofficial weight is around 13 lbs.
- Making fun noises
- Holding her own bottle
- Playing with her feet
- The taste of a good book or even a mediocre one as long as the pages turn
- Putting all the things in her mouth
- Climbing her giant panda bear (w/ mom’s help, of course)
- Playing with toys that crinkle
- Gnawing on Sophie the Giraffe
- Playing on her exer-saucer
- Smiling at moms
- Grabbing hair
- Giving open mouth kisses to everything
- Riding in her Ergo
- Laughing at her moms and grammy
- Things that don’t fit in her mouth
- When her limbs won’t do all the things
- A cold wipe
- When moms eat dinner