The BlogHer Conference is later on this week. It sounds like a fantastic conference with a lot of good information for bloggers. It’s the kind of thing I would like to attend at some point. Not this year though because babies and things…Today’s prompt was about the conference for those going…for those not going it is a chance to give a shout out to our favorite blogs. So here they are in no particular order.
- The Chronicles of a Non Belly Mama – The ladies were due a couple of months ahead of us so they were my go to guide for all things pregnancy related…especially vegetable sized baby things. Great, fun family to follow! I think they may have been the first blog I followed.
- Reciprocal Love – These ladies have an exciting time ahead for sure! Another blog I’ve been following from the very beginning.
- My Kid Doesn’t Poop Rainbows – This is funny stuff right here. I don’t think I need to explain further…Her blog name says it all…but there are amazing drawings for the words too.
- Fisticuffs and Shenanigans – She’s funny and seriously deranged in the best possible way.
- Raising My Rainbow – A great look at parenting a gender nonconforming child. She is an awesome mom.
- Life With Roozle – This blog ranges from simple smiley posts to deep thought provoking stuff. I dig it on a lot of levels.
Because it is almost 11:00 PM EST and I am super super super tired…Here are more blogs I love…with no explanation but they are worth a read!!!
- Started in the Belly
- Not Sisters
- Lady Love and Baby Dust
- Shawns & Cade
- Speck of Awesome
- Family Values Lesbian
- Don’t Worry, I Won’t Be Like That
No blog is the same and everyone has a unique perspective to offer. These are just some of my favorite blogs and I’m sure I missed some and I’ll have to come back and update.
Tuesday, July 14th, 11:20 AM – Already back and adding.