Thank you to my friend over at Chronicles of a Non Belly Mama for including me in this. If you have not checked out her blog, you really should. She has an amazingly inspiring story and family. I have not looked at the questions yet so I am slightly nervous but very excited! I like a little get to know you type quiz every now and then…Reminds of the early days on Facebook…and MySpace.
The rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you and answer their 10 questions
- Add the badge to your post
- Write your own 10 questions and tag 10 bloggers to do the same.
Sammy’s Questions for Me…
What is your biggest fear? Oh wow, now that I am a parent my fears have kind of shifted to the checking to make sure my child is breathing. I fear SIDS. However, turns out I am super afraid of heights and could not zip-line on our honeymoon.
What was your favorite toy growing up? Pictures indicate that I was really in to this green toy Beetle but I have no memory of it. So I say it was my She-Ra Princess of Power Castle. I moved all of my Muppet Baby Happy Meal toys in there with She-Ra and Bow so they could be a family.
If you could have dinner with one person, past or present, would it be? I would love to have dinner with my wife where we both get to eat at the same time.
What is your favorite era to have lived in? You could plop me down in a Jane Austen novel until I need a shower then I am going to be missing the conveniences of the modern world.
What are you thinking about right this second? Whether you can in fact dial toll free numbers from Hawaii because my boss just asked me that. I said yes but what if I am wrong.
What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done? Come out to my parents. Hands down was the scariest most liberating thing I have done.
What is your first ever memory? I have faint memory of having to look through an eye patch when I was very little…I can see the light from the TV from under the eye patch but I was only 2 or 3 so there are no other details. I do know that a kid shoved a toy in my eye so that’s why I had the eye patch.
Do you think any kind of afterlife exists? I do. I believe in Heaven.
What is the biggest change you’ve ever made? I guess the biggest change I made was moving 8 hours to the DC area. It was very quick but it was something I had wanted to do so I am glad it happened. I think my life was always meant to lead me here.
Have you ever been in a fist fight? No, I have not. Not even close. I have broken up a few fist fights though.
Ten Questions for You All:
- What is the first thing you do each morning?
- What is the song you sing the loudest when you’re alone and no one else is listening?
- What is your favorite children’s book?
- When did you get your first kiss and where?
- Do you think Halloween should be an official holiday everyone takes off from school and work? (P.S. You can light yourself on fire if you don’t.)
- If you were a sandwich what kind of sandwich would you be?
- When was the last time you called your mom?
- If you could only take one personal item to a des(s)erted island, would you choose cake?
- How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
- Who makes you smile the biggest?
Tag, You’re It.